Disbalance of basic elements:
- osteoporosis, muscular tonus reduction and cramps, rachitis, pain in muscles
while physical loadings applied.
- bad wound and trophic ulcers healing, apathy, erosions, gingivitis,
enteropatic acrodermatitis, baldness.
Se ↓ -
immunity lowering, bones and heart diseases, constrained motion.
Raised contents of cadmium and mercury in organism yields selenium need.
- lowering of bactericidal activity of blood, intensification of inflammatory processes,
toxic hepatitis, hypothermia, anorexia.
- dermatitis, ulcers, gastritises, allergic reaction.
Disbalance of toxic elements:
- kidneys and liver disease (proteinuria, glucosuria, phosphaturia),
osteoporosis, arterial hypertension.
- accumulat es in bones, spleen, liver.
-changes in cellular composition of blood, asthenovegetative syndrome, necrotic nephrosis.
- damages in DNA.